Multilayer Printed Circuit Board Assembly PCB
What is the role of printed circuit boards?
The functions of printed circuit boards in electronic equipment include: providing mechanical support for fixing and assembling for transistors, integrated circuits, resistors, capacitors, inductors and other components; realizing transistors, integrated circuits, resistors, capacitors, inductors and other components The wiring, electrical connection and electrical insulation between them meet their electrical characteristics; identification characters and graphics are provided for the inspection and maintenance of components in the electronic assembly process, and solder resist graphics are provided for wave soldering.
The Main Advantage
1. Due to the repeatability (reproducibility) and consistency of the graphics, wiring and assembly errors are reduced, and equipment maintenance, debugging and inspection time are saved;
2. The design can be standardized, which is conducive to interchange; 3. High wiring density, small size and light weight, which is conducive to the miniaturization of electronic equipment;
3. It is beneficial to mechanized and automated production, which improves labor productivity and reduces the cost of electronic equipment.
4. The manufacturing methods of printed boards can be divided into two categories: subtractive method (subtractive method) and additive method (additive method). At present, large-scale industrial production is still dominated by the etching copper foil method in the subtraction method.
5. Especially the bending resistance and precision of FPC flexible board can be better applied to high-precision instruments. (such as cameras, cell phones, camcorders, etc.)
6. Complex routing is not a problem: PCBs are designed with little to no complex routing on the board. By automating production equipment, the surface of the circuit board can be etched with the correct electronic circuit.
7. Better Quality Control: Once the board is designed and developed, testing is a breeze. You can perform quality control testing throughout the production cycle to ensure your boards are ready to use after the manufacturing process is complete.
8. Ease of Maintenance: Since the components of the PCB are fixed in place, only limited maintenance is required. There are no loose parts or complicated wiring (as mentioned above), so it is easy to identify different parts and perform maintenance.
9. Low probability of short circuits: With embedded copper traces, the PCB is virtually immune to short circuits. Also, the problem of wiring errors is minimized, and open circuits rarely occur. Plus, you’ll be doing quality control testing, so if anything does go wrong, you can stop it in their tracks.
1. PCB design ,PCB clone and copy, ODM service.
2. Schematic design and Layout
3. Fast PCB&PCBA prototype and Mass Production
4. Electronic Components Sourcing Services